Grilling vegetables in aluminum foil is very common and simple. You don’t need special equipments. All you need are the grill, aluminum foil, a pair of tong and spoon.
1. Preparing the vegetables. Clean the vegetables and group them and add flavor materials. If you like more tasty vegetables, you can marinate them in the refrigerator for a few hours before grilling. Otherwise, you can slice the vegetables and toss them in a bowl with oil, salt and pepper to enhance the flavor.
Because different vegetables need to be cooked in different time, so you need to group those vegetables grill similar time together.
2. Clean the grill and preheat it.
3. Tear off a few piece of big aluminum foil to wrap the vegetables.
4. Brush the aluminum foil with oil before laying the vegetables. The oil can prevent vegetables from sticking to the foil.
5. Put the vegetables in the middle of the foil and wrap the foil around the vegetables tightly.
6. Lay the sealed foil packet onto the grill. Use a tong to flip the packet over after the bottom half are grilled. Different vegetables take different grilling time. It depends on the grill heat and the types of vegetables. Generally, the vegetables like tomatoes, mushrooms take less time than those hard vegetables like onions etc.
7. Unwrap the packet after grilling. Now you must watch out the steam and heat. Use a spoon to put the vegetables onto a plate and serve.